Advantages of Incorporating in the Cayman Islands
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control & Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- The minimum number of shareholders is one
- The minimum number of directors is one
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
Principal Corporate Legislation
The Companies Laws 2007 as amended.
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents - English
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Standard Authorized share capital is US$50,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares of par value, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights. Bearer share not permitted
Restrictions on Trading
Cannot trade within the Cayman Islands. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Yes, must be maintained in the Cayman Islands.
For more information visit.
The minimum number of directors is one. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in the Cayman Islands. Corporate directors are permitted.
The minimum number of shareholders is one.
Publicly Accessible Records /Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities - NO
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors – Allowed
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders – Anywhere
Company pays no Income Tax / Capital Gain /any taxes.
Double Taxation Treaty Access - None
Requirements to File Accounts, Audit & Requirement to File Annual Return - None
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD).
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR COMPANY FORMATION
Director and shareholder – When Individual
• Copy of passport;
• Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill/phone bill
Director and shareholder – When Corporate Bodies
• Copy of registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association of parent company
• Board Resolution for investment with proposed business plan
Time to Incorporate -
• Formation of company USD. 2,000/-
Includes Company formation, Government and License fees