Principal Corporate Legislation
1990 Societe de Participation Financiére (SOPARFI) Holding Company (SA).
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
- 1990 SOPARFI (Holding) Company
- 1990 SOPARFI Holding S.A. (Société Anonyme)
- 1990 SOPARFI Holding S.A.R.L. (Société Г Responsabilitée Limitée)
The minimum authorized share capital is EUR 31,000. Minimum paid up share capital is EUR 31,000.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, bearer shares, preference shares, shares with or without voting rights.
Registered Office Required.
Yes, must be maintained in Luxembourg.
The minimum number of directors is three. Director can be of any nationality and need not be a Luxembourg resident but to follow the rules of the "permanent establishment" the majority of local directors is advisable. Corporate directors are permitted.
The minimum number of shareholders is two.
Publicly Accessible Records Yes.
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors Allowed.
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders Anywhere.
Personal Presence Required No.
Normal rates ( 29.63% ). A company can be exempt from corporate tax in case some conditions are met.
Double Taxation Treaty Access Yes
Requirements to File Accounts Yes.
Requirement to Audit & File Annual Return None.
Language of Name English.
Name of a Company
The words "Societe Anonyme", "SA" or "AG" must be part of the name of every company.
Time to Incorporate
Exchange Control None.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR COMPANY FORMATION
Director and shareholder – When Individual
• Copy of passport;
• Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill \ phone bill
Director and shareholder – When Corporate Bodies
• Copy of registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association of parent company
• Board Resolution for investment with proposed business plan
For more information visit.
• Advice & assistance in Formation of company USD. 1,000\-
Company formation, Government and License fees on actual basis